Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by CION Investments:
On today’s show, we spoke with Michael Reisner, Co-CEO of CION Investments to discuss investing in private credit in today’s market environment.
On today’s show we discuss:
- CION investment strategy
- The fund structure that allows CION to be publically traded
- Why CIONs yield is so high, and what the discount to NAV means
- Who invests in CION
- What types of companies CION is investing in
- How a recession might affect investments in credit
- Investing in floating rate credit during rising interest rate environments
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.